This grant provides resources to address health and wellness needs of Charles, Calvert and St. Mary’s County residents. Monetary grants of up to $5,000 are available to 501 (c) (3) organizations, religious charities, and government agencies that provide drug rehabilitation (to include opioid addiction issues), emotional rehabilitation, domestic violence, and youth wellness (healthy-physically, mentally and emotionally) services to Charles, Calvert and St. Mary’s County residents.
Applications to support enhanced service delivery through licensed professionals are encouraged.
Through this grant program, the Foundation identifies high priority needs and seeks opportunities where a relatively modest amount of grant money can make a significant difference in our community. The maximum grant award is $5,000.
- February 22, 2019: Applications due by 5 p.m. as electronic submission.
- March 2019: Grant Awards Announced
- June 30, 2019: Final Reports Due by 5 p.m.
Grants through this program are made to organizations, not individuals. To be eligible for a grant from this program, an organization must meet two fundamental criteria:
- it must be a governmental unit, a religious organization engaged in a non-sectarian activity, or a nonprofit, tax exempt “public charity,” as defined in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (a copy
of the IRS letter confirming the organization’s 501(c)(3) status must be provided as part of the grant
- it must provide services to benefit the residents of Charles, Calvert and St. Mary’s Counties.
Programs are required to serve Charles, Calvert and St. Mary’s County residents.
- View complete details in Guidelines and Application