This grant provides resources to address health and wellness needs of Charles County residents. Monetary grants of up to $5,000 are available to 501 (c) (3) organizations, religious charities, and government agencies that provide drug rehabilitation, emotional rehabilitation, domestic violence, and youth wellness services to Charles County residents.
- March 17, 2017: Applications due by 4 p.m. as electronic submission.
- May 2017: Grant Awards Announced
- May 30, 2018: Final Reports Due
Grants through this program are made to organizations, not individuals. To be eligible for a grant from this program, an organization must meet two fundamental criteria:
- it must be a governmental unit, a religious organization engaged in a non-sectarian activity, or a non-profit, tax exempt “public charity,” as defined in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code (a copy of the IRS letter confirming the organization’s 501(c)(3) status must be provided as part of the grant application), and
- it must provide services to benefit the residents of Charles County. Programs are required to serve Charles County residents.
- View complete details in Guidelines and Application