Community Foundation of Southern Maryland
Executive Director Recruitment Announcement
Part-time position (30 hrs week)
- Bachelor’s degree plus a proven track record of success in a leadership position overseeing operations of an organization or program with exposure to foundations, while maintaining solid relationships with staff, board, donors and community.
- A minimum of three years of senior level non-profit or government leadership experience is preferred.
- Successful resource development, fundraising, grant writing and philanthropy experience.
- Significant experience as a paid or volunteer leader at a not-for-profit organization.
- A solid knowledge of accounting, budgeting, project management, financial management and marketing.
- Extensive experience in leading the process of ongoing strategic planning.
- Extensive experience in public speaking/public relations.
- An entrepreneurial spirit, preferably including experience developing and implementing public-private partnerships to achieve community-wide social and economic goals.
- Salary $38,000
Position open till filled. To apply send resume and cover letter to email@example.com